SIKKA is a service provided by Handling Partner Gabon (HPG).
By using www.sikka-meet-assist.com or any third party website through the services offered by SIKKA, you agree to be legally bound by these general conditions, which will take effect immediately.
SIKKA continually strives to exceed your expectations and ensure your comfort and safety when you arrive or depart. Please see our terms and conditions below, and for more information, do not hesitate to contact us by email at: [email protected]
Your SIKKA service confirmation will be validated according to these general conditions and your purchase on our site.
Upon acceptance of your payment by HPG, a confirmation will be issued for each reservation.
Please make sure you have your purchase confirmation or reservation number when you arrive or depart
from Libreville airport, Gabon.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood the general purchasing conditions when you book a SIKKA service on the site www.sikka-meet-assist.com.
Without limitation, you hereby agree to the following:
To use the facilities only for the purposes set out herein
No animals or pets of any kind are allowed in our facilities
Comply with any specific request relating to airport safety and security
Smart casual or professional attire is encouraged by our salon users. Sikka reserve the right to refuse admission to any person dressed in a manner that could be reasonably considered inappropriate.
Comply with all reasonable instructions or orders given or issued by any airport or NAS employee whether verbally or in writing; or • any other reasonable condition that can be issued orally or in writing, on time by airport authorities or the NAS.
Meet & Assist
- The dating and support service will begin when one of our Sikka agents meets you and
will end when the agent leaves you. For airport services or
pick-up locations, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present at the meeting point and on time.
- You should contact us if you have any concerns getting to the meeting point. Failure to comply with this instruction may be considered as a no show and no refund will be made.
- It is the customer's responsibility to notify SIKKA if the flight is modified or canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to declare in advance any danger or
- Prohibited goods that will be transported. Sikka and its agents will not be held responsible for any failure on your part.
- SIKKA ensures that all flowers ordered by the customer will be fresh and meet quality standards.
- SIKKA will provide the FAST Track service in certain airports, which will be mentioned on the site www.sikka-meet-assist.com.
- SIKKA will not be held responsible for any positive or negative decision taken by security or immigration officers at Libreville airport, under any circumstances.
- HPG's Sikka will not be held responsible for any penalty, loss, damage, cost, claim or expense resulting from
any failure during your passages. If you have a complaint about one of our services, please fill out the contact form or call one of the numbers on the site www.sikka-meet-assist.com
Make sure you have all the information you need to go to one of our Lounges assigned by your reservation.
- Airside / City side: Airside lounges are after passport control and can be used only by customers with a valid boarding pass. They are not always suitable for domestic flights.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the terminal, airport lounges unless they include a smoking room or a smoking cabin.
- For safety reasons, you must take your luggage with you everywhere, even if you plan to return.
- Although we may display flight information or announce boarding, Sikka or HPG agents are not responsible for securing your boarding.
- Arrival times: You can arrive at the lounge up to four hours before your Children: Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not entitled to any alcoholic drink. If a child has allergies we need to keep us informed. "
Groups: Groups of 10 or more passengers are not eligible in our lounge areas. If you are a group of more than 10 passengers please advise us before to your arrival at Libreville airport for special clearance and general procedures. Sikka reserves the right to refuse entry or access to one or more passengers who do not respect the general rules.
Use of the lounge: will be subject to the general conditions of each living room in the country of departure. Each salon must make reasonable efforts to provide the facilities of the salon during the advertised hours, but reserves the right to modify the hours of
operation or to close the living room (for renovation, moving, etc.), in which case another lounge can be provided.
Each lounge shall use reasonable endeavors to ensure a suitable environment is maintained, including keeping the lounge clean and tidy, and ensuring that lounge staff are available at all times.
To ensure that we provide the best quality of service, we reserve the right to refuse entry or require a passenger to leave the lounge at any time of reason deemed appropriate. Some conditions under which you may be refused entry or requested to exit include, if you are: under 18 and unaccompanied by a parent, guardian or adult supervisor; drunk; behave in a manner that may cause discomfort to other passengers or staff; or else not wearing appropriate clothing.
Cancellations, modifications and refunds
- If the SIKKA service is canceled, a refund will be possible as follows:
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours before your arrival, you will receive a 100% refund of your payment.
- If the Cancellation is made between 48 and 24 hours before your arrival, you will receive a 50% refund will be applied
- If you arrived safely and did not consume your Sikka service or pass, there will be no refund. No refund will be applicable
- For Gold and Platinum services, if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of your arrival, a 50% refund will be applied
- The modification can be made 2 hours before your arrival and less than 2 hours before your arrival it will be considered as a No Show
- No show or service refused for any reason will be billed at 100%.
- Any refund due to you will be made within 30 days of the date on which your refund is validated by our financial services.
- If you buy one of our services with a discount or promo code, no refund will be accepted. In the event of any disruption caused by natural phenomena, including, but not limited to, volcanic activity and adverse weather conditions, our cancellation and refund conditions will apply.
HPG will use the data to provide the service, for market research, including statistical analysis of customer behavior, and to send you details about our services.
Your customer information will not be passed on to third parties.
HPG declines all responsibility to you if events beyond its control prevent it from fulfill its obligations.
HPG may change these terms and conditions at any time, and they will be effective upon posting.
Under no circumstances will we accept any liability for loss or damage to any property owned by you or any other passenger.
These conditions are subject to the laws of Gabon, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Gabonese courts in the event of a dispute. HPG can assign or transfer
its obligations at all times. If any part of these conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect.
Problems when using the services
If you have a problem with your reservation, please inform the service
supplier immediately to give them the opportunity to remedy the problem. Please send us in writing (with receipts if
appropriate) within 30 (thirty) days of the date of the SIKKA service, by email to: [email protected]
Monitoring and Recording Calls: As part of our ongoing efforts to ensure you
impeccable service, your calls will be recorded and / or listen for training purposes."
Use of the Website
You agree not to use, reproduce, republish, download, publish, distribute, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use the content of www.sikka-meet-assist.com (including text, images, URLs, price information, etc.) in any way, except for your personal, non-commercial use.
No data transmission over the Internet can be 100% guaranteed. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, SIKKA cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through Internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your transmission, we will do our utmost to ensure its security on our systems. "