We remind passengers to complete and print the Covid-19 form prior to arrival at Leon MBA International Airport.
A COVID-19 registration form must be completed by passengers to enter Gabon. You can register online at the following address:
All passengers traveling to Gabon must present a negative PCR test carried out no more than 72 hours before arrival (note that the date of the sample is the one that serves as a reference for validity).
We would also like to inform you that all passengers arriving on an international flight in Gabon must undergo a mandatory COVID-19 test on arrival.
The cost of this test has been set by the Gabonese authorities at 20,000 CFA, preferably payable online at this link: https://www.libreville-aeroport.com/en/covid-registration/ or upon arrival at the airport.
1. Any unvaccinated traveler from another country will be required to:
- Perform an on-site PCR test
- Carry out a quarantine of five (5) days in one of the selected hotels at his expense.
- Reservations must be made before departure on this site https://voyageurs.assistcovid19.ga
2. Any traveler who has been vaccinated and has a vaccination card or a Covid-19 health passport will be required to. :
- Perform a quick on-site test
He will also be exempt from the 5-day quarantine.